Friday, March 31, 2017

I Can't Seem to Sit Still

I hate staying in one place for a long time. I love love love traveling and exploring. It can be something as simple as a day road trip to the other side of the state or a full blown across the seas adventure. I want to see as much of this amazing and crazy world as I can before I get to old and things start disappearing.

I want to see every little inch of the world but that's a little impossible so I will instead give off a list of the top 5 places I would travel to tomorrow if someone was bankrolling me.

1. Bhutan
I want to travel to this little place over near India so badly. It is a tiny land locked country that is basically off the grid. It has been listed as one of the happiest places in the world simply because there isn't a lot of technology running rampart there and the country keeps a pretty tight lock on visitors. Bhutan is hard to get to and even harder to get in but if I could simple get a few days in to explore the mountains and the culture of the little towns that reside there I would be beyond happy.

2. Easter Island
This mysterious place has always held my interest. Not only does the mystery of the giant rock heads intrigue me but the island itself always looks like a calm and peaceful place. It seems like a place that I could escape to and do some major life searching with no interruptions. Some day I would love to travel out there and camp on the island for a while. Take that time to hike and explore and just connect with myself. I feel that island holds a lot of answers for me.

3. Japan
This place has held a special place in all of my family's lives. My dad lived there for a short time when he was really little because my Grandpa was in the army and had been stationed there. My father's older sisters remember Japan a lot more then he does. Having been there for a while a lot of the culture influenced our family's cooking and memories. In high school and college I took Japanese classes because of the influence I had from my family. I would dearly love to travel over there and back pack my way through the islands. I think I would like to start at the top and work my way down stopping at the big spots as well as getting lost on the less travel paths.

4. Egypt
From a very young age I have always had a fascination with mummies and old Egyptian culture. I still think it would be amazing to become and Egyptologist and work over there and study everything I can about that ancient world and how it has come to what it is. I could be over the moon if I could help hunt for mummies and their tomb. There's just something about those old lives and customs that I find so intriguing and cannot get enough of.

5. Croatia
I don't have much to say about this place other then what I have seen and researched it looks like a stunning place. It just seems to be picture perfect around every corner. Of course I could be very wrong but I would still like to make it over there and see for myself what it is like.

Those are just the big places I would love to travel to and see but of course I would love to see many more other places. Again, someday I hope to make it all the way around the world. There's so much to see and so little time to fit everything in.

XOXO
ZMH

No comments:

Post a Comment