Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MIA

Hiya to whomever reads this!

I know I have been so missing in action for a really long time. This last semester really took a lot out of me and kept me very busy. I hope to start to blog a little bit more again (let's hope) but with camp coming up posts will be kind of happen whenever I have access to internet.

One big thing that I will catch you up on right now is that in a few short hours I will be traveling with several communication majors and two professors to Liverpool, England! I am going to complete my internship requirement for my major and to learn about the differences in humor from US to UK. I will be gone for all of May (back on the 27th) enjoying the wonderful place of Liverpool and a bit of Scotland and Wales!

I am so freaking excited and nervous, that is why I'm up so late.

I will have my laptop with me so hopefully I'll have a little down time once in a while to write a quick post and put up some pictures. After this trip I hope to sit down and catch you up on what has been happening with me.

XOXO
ZMH 

No comments:

Post a Comment