Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hello, have you seen my brain?

I can't believe it is already the second week of school and I feel like I'm loosing it already.

Rush started for Greek Life this past weekend so it has been a whirlwind week with that plus two jobs, school, and homework (AKA no sleep team over here).

Granted it has been so busy but I am so freaking happy! I love my classes this semester, I love my professors, I love my jobs, and I love my friends/sisters/new friends! I do already feel a break down coming around but I think that is due to lack of sleep so hopefully I will be able to fix that this weekend. Wish me luck on getting there.

So I apologize for giving who ever reads this super sporadic blog posts these next two months. Once rush and G.O. (Greek Orientation) are over I promise to give you more regular posts.

Other then that I hope everyone is doing well to!

How is your new school year going? Are you currently in the rush process as well?

XOXO
ZMH 

My mama Zoe and I

My home girl B

What a pretty family line we are

We are also a very serious family line

No comments:

Post a Comment