Sunday, September 14, 2014

Selfie Sunday

No today was not full of selfies because it was Sunday. I took this day to just have me time. It was so wonderful after this crazy busy week I had. 

I went up to Grand Rapids and went to Woodland Mall and several of the other shopping spots near there. I just wondered around the stores and enjoyed being by myself. I of course need some new shoes and clothes but the trip was pretty unsuccessful.

I did walk out of DSW with a brand new pair of heels. Now I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of nude heels. The problem for me was that they were either super expensive or just not the right shade of nude for my skin tone. These heels I found though were perfect and I couldn't pass them up. They are Madden Girl and were under $50! I would call that a steal.


I cannot wait to break out these bad boys with a super cute dress or skirt. I will keep you posted about what I decided to pair them with for their first appearance. 


XOXO
ZMH

P.S.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how bruised and awesome looking my knees are right now. The things I do for dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment