Monday, September 15, 2014

Is It Still Monday?

Holy cow today has felt like three days. I did a lot but also nothing. Do you know what I'm talking about?

I think it felt like the day was so long because I didn't sleep very well last night so I was pretty tired, boo. So the plan is to go to bed early tonight. Or at least to be sitting in bed relaxing before midnight. 

Today I got up early for some daddy/daughter time. I met up with my dad downtown at one our favorite breakfast places, The Windmill. We sat and chatted and just enjoyed some great food. Afterwards he dropped me off for my first class of the day and I hit the ground running.

I went to class like normal and talked for a bit to my middle school crush for a bit. This guy I liked ALOT in middle school, he was like my first crush. To be honest the inner middle school me still gets giddy when I see him. So silly. Anyway, afterward I had lunch with some of my sorority sisters and we caught up and just enjoyed each others company. 

Off to my next class! Man was that class long and boring. Now I like the material but going to class is just like taking a million sleeping pills, snooze! But afterwards I came back to the apartment and did some homework and hung out. 

I had a dinner date this evening with two of my sorority sisters. We went out and got sushi at this great new sushi place downtown. It was so great to just let loose and have fun with them! We ate so much food and laughed a lot. 

Overall it may have been a crazy busy day but it was so wonderful.
Today made me remember how great of a life I have and that I need to remember to cherish everything.

XOXO
ZMH

No comments:

Post a Comment