Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Break

So today marks the second week back from spring break. These last few days have gone by so fast and I love it and also kind of hate it. I now have 4 weeks left of my sophomore year as a college student which is terrifying and exciting. I am happy the year is almost done because then I can start on having a wonderful summer but I don't want the year to end so quickly because I have a lot of stuff to still do before I move back home. AH!

Talking of time going fast spring break felt like it was only two days long. I did not do much the first couple days. I stayed at home, watched TV, and ate a lot of food. My dad and I had a daddy/daughter day together and went down to Michigan City and did some shopping. Such a good and long day with my dad! About half way through spring break I went back to college to meet up with some girls from the dance department to go to the American College Dance Festival Association. It was my second year going and this year we were in Chicago at Northeastern Illinois University. I had so much more fun this year mostly because I knew what to expect and how to go about which classes/workshops to take. (I'll post a link to the ACDFA website at the bottom so you can check it out!).

So we got back from the festival a day before classes so I took that day to go back home and relax and get my stuff together. I had to mentally prepare myself for going back just because I knew I had a lot to do that I had procrastinated on. Typical me though, I always until the last minute to finish or start anything. I am a very organized person and would prefer getting things done early but I work way better under a time crunch especially when it comes to writing papers.

Now that school is wrapping up I get to start planning about my summer job up at Blue Lake Fine Arts camp as a counselor. I cannot wait to be back there and interact with all the kids that will be coming.

How was everyone else's spring break? How much more of school does everyone else have? Anything you are looking forward to this summer?

Here is the link to the ACDFA conference I went to!

XOXO
ZMH

No comments:

Post a Comment