Thursday, November 20, 2014

Winter Is Upon Us

Here in Michigan there is never a shortage of snow during the winter months but this year Mother Nature decided to visit us a little early. Our first snow fall happened this past weekend and boy was there a lot of it.

There was so much snow that schools actually gave out snow days on Tuesday. Lucky for me my one class of the day cancelled and I didn't have to go into work. Since I had a free day I took the time to rest and really work on some homework. Plus I got to have a lovely lunch date with one of my roommates.

The big question is how in the world did we make it from our apartment to the restaurant. There was so much snow blowing around and man was it cold. We might have stayed a little longer at the restaurant then normal because of this. 

Overall it was a pretty great day and I wish we had another day off but alas no.
Thank goodness Thanksgiving break is next week.

Only three weeks left of the semester!

XOXO
ZMH

(I have a photo of our struggle but I am currently having problems with transferring photos from my phone so I will keep you posted until I fix it)

Instead here is different photo to satisfy your photo viewing needs

No comments:

Post a Comment