Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bookworm Status

Oh I love a good book. Heck any book that isn't a school book at this point is heaven to me. 

 I love reading so much. I have always been a reader even when I was younger. I used to just fly through books and I would read anything I could get my hands on, it didn't matter if I understood it. I really appreciate this trait that my parents gave me. Both of them have always been avid readers and would constantly read me books anytime I asked.

I always cram in a ton of fun reading during breaks from school because that is really the only time I have to enjoy what I pick up. Now I own a Nook and I love it greatly but nothing is quite the same as a bound book in your hands. I love to see the progress I make each day, it's so much more satisfying then just seeing a little percentage sign on a screen.

This summer even though I was at camp and was pretty busy I was able to read about 8 books. I was so happy! I have not been able to read that many books of my choosing in a very long time. Since school started though I haven't been able to read much. A few of the books I have read for my classes have been good but just not as satisfying because well they were required. 

At the moment I have been making my way through The Help when I have a few free moments from homework or work. 


I must say it is a great book and I cannot wait to watch the movie when I'm done! I now understand why everyone was so captivated by it when it came out. It is real, honest, and pushes boundaries. I can't wait to see how it all comes together and if Skeeter ends up with a happy ending!

What books have you been reading? Any suggestions? Are any of you on Goodreads?

XOXO
ZMH

P.S.
Be sure to find me on Goodreads and see what other books I have read or send me a suggestion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment