Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring Fling and End of the Year

So I am officially done with my sophomore year! I am now a junior and half way done with my undergraduate school career! I cannot believe I am almost done with schooling and onto being a real adult. This time in my life seems to be going so fast and I cannot believe it, I love it but also want it to slow down. I kind of have a plan of what I will be doing and where I want to be but not completely.

So here at Hope College on the last day of official classes starting at 3pm we have a celebration for the whole school called Spring Fling. This is a huge picnic outside in out pine grove in the middle of campus. There are lots of blow-up bounce toys, photo booths, and zip lines. Spring Fling is a great time to relax and have a little bit of fun with your friends before you lock yourself in your room to study for finals. Here are a few pictures of me with my friends at Spring Fling:

My friends Stephanie and Yiran waiting in line to zip line! 

This is what I get for leaving my phone in the hands of Stephanie

Stephanie would be so happy to learn that this photo is being posted. Hehe.

Thanks for the candid photo Steph!

So I attempted to ride the bull at Spring Fling but I couldn't get on it. It was too difficult and not worth my time.

I found a few fellow Alpha Gamma Phi sisters at Spring Fling as well!

Three of the four roommates who will be in Parkview Apartments next year!

Aren't they just the cutest???

So now that exam week is over I can focus on relaxing and preparing to go to camp for the summer as a counselor. Cannot wait to enjoy these next couple of weeks doing absolutely nothing! Hello summer vacation! 

XOXO
ZMH

No comments:

Post a Comment